Superb Tile Effect Metal Roof Cladding
Metile provides an efficient way to create a traditional roof appearance with the benefits of a modern steel roof. It has many advantages - light in weight, fast and simple to fit, a wide choice of colours, metal thickness and tile gauges delivered to site cut to size in lengths up to 8 metres with a cover width of 1 metre. Its lightweight makes metile ideal for over roofing or flat to pitch conversions. Metile's appearance and low maintenance make it an ideal product for schools, mobile homes, hospitals, public, domestic and retail buildings. If vandalism is a concern metile is available in 0.9mm thick steel for added security.
Some Facts About Metile Roofing
- Up to 10 x lighter than traditional roofing materials.
- Places less weight and stress onto supporting structures and founds.
- Tested to withstand the most extreme weather conditions.
- Maintenance free.
- Comes in a range of different colours.
- Quicker Installation time, in some instances no need to remove existing roof cover.
- Can be insulated to help reduce energy costs and reduce CO2 output.
- Tiles are pressed from high quality steel for better performance than traditional roofing materials.